OSHEYA Launch Event
The launch of the OSHEYA forum, Israel’s leading women’s health forum, will take place on March 7th 2018 and be open to invited guests only (invitation-only event). The event will be centered around the launch of the OSHEYA forum and feature the presentation of the forum’s mission statement and core values.
The event will also feature meet-and-greet roundtable discussions hosted by the forum’s coordination team that will serve as a platform for introducing the forum, its members, and facilitating an open dialogue where ideas can be freely exchanged amongst OSHEYA members and event attendees.
Additionally, the event will feature short TED-styled talks and discussion panels about the following topics/with the following agenda:
- Management of Health and Pharma organizations in an ‘exponential’, digital world
- The Woman as her family’s ‘Health Manager’
- Digital Solutions as means to promote Women’s health
- Politics and Policies to minimize/close the gap in Women’s health
- The Media as a promotional tool to push for/promote a healthy lifestyle and women’s health
- The main causes/’culprits’ for the gaps in Women’s health
OSHEYA is an impact organization that operates thanks to its sponsors and partners’ continued patronage and support.
OSHEYA members fundamentally understand that every woman is her family’s health and wellness ‘OSHEYA’ (female VIP). Therefore, OSHEYA forum’s ability to affect change on women’s health, by extension, positively influences the health and wellness of women all around the country, as well as the community as a whole.
To become a sponsor/partner, contact Ms. Oranit Ido, Conference Producer